How to care for your Swimwear:
Looking after your new Second Swim designer swimwear can be simple. Although our swimsuits are made to the highest of standards, some gentle care is still necessary to ensure it lasts as long as possible.
To have to best quality from your swimwear please follow these simple care instructions.
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash only.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as dance floors.
- Do not pack or store when wet.
- Remove any excess water and dry without delay.
- Separate light colours from dark before washing.
- Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals such as deodorants, make-up or perfume.
- Although the best possible dyes are selected worldwide, the fastness of some shades must be treated with caution. Particular care should be taken in contrasting colours in one garment.
If you’re unsure of the best way to care for your new designer swimwear, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.